1. Can we meet you?
Yes. My name is Ojuolape Pelumi Mary, popularly known as Chantel.
2. Can we know your family background?
Yes, I am the first of 3 kids my mom gave birth to. I’m from an average family, where we are not too poor and not too rich, but we are living fine.
3. How long have you been singing?
I have been singing at the age of 9years old.
4. Is Ibadan’s Got Talent your first ever competition?
5. What made you register for the talent show?
My dream to be come who I want to be.
6. Being a major competitive show you ever attended, what were the challenges you faced and how did you overcome it?
Sleepless night, rehearsing, praying, I overcame it by listening and putting my focus on the right thing
7. Did you get your parents supports for the talent show?
No I didn’t get my parents support but I got my families support.
8. What is your standard value?
Dependability, Loyalty, Honesty, Reliability, Consistency, Open mindedness, Commitment, Efficiency
9. Being the Grand winner of the event, how did you feel?
Wow I feel am getting closer to my dream
10. What do you have to say to other talented youths out there?
11. A word for the organizers of this talent show?